Listen Live



British Lawyers Made A Fortune From False Sickness Claims

British lawyers have made a fortune out of false food poisoning claims made by British tourists after holidays in Mallorca according to a new report.     Information uncovered by the National Police shows that most tourists received 40 percent of the compensation and the other 60 percent went to their lawyers.